Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blogger Month

I didn't know this was Blogger month. Wow, I am behind on posting a blog every day. I'll just have to jump right in now and go for the balance of the month.


On top of it being Blogger month, it is also National Novel Writing Month. That is tow things that I should be doing but am not… If I can finish strong with the Blog I'll be doing good.

It has been a while since I've posted anything. For now, I am in physical therapy due to a pulled hamstring suffered while playing hockey. It is difficult to find the time to do my exercises at home but if it can be kept to 30 minutes I'll be able to get them in. On top of the PT I am trying to incorporate an old Ab routine called Ultimate Abs II. Each night I can feel it in my Abs even without moving up to the next level. They say that it should take at least a month one each level before you advance. So far that is definitely the case.
With the therapy and the Ab workout, there has been no change in the weight. As my hamstring recovers and recuperates, I'll eventually get to do more cardio and the weight should start coming down. For now it is rest and recovery.

No comments: