Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Recovery Continues

Trying to get back at it is not easy. After pulling my hamstring during a pickup Hockey game 8 weeks ago, I've been making weekly trips to the Physical Therapist. For the first time, I got on the treadmill during lunch today to start running again. I've wanted to for the last couple weeks, but have not gotten the motivation to actually do it. Well, I did it and I feel good now.


My workout was for 15 minutes. The first 2 were walking to warm up, the next 3 were at a jog. While jogging, my hamstring tightened and felt really weak. I'll have to talk to my therapist in the morning about that. With the 2:3 intervals, I was able to get a mile in over those 15 minutes. Yep, slow, but I am just getting back at it. I'll try again in a couple days.

No comments: