Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend #1


Although it is only the first week, I can tell it is going to be hard trying to find the time. I tried to carve out 15 minutes a day for working out, well that turned into one 15 minute session for the entire week. Even at that, I was asked what I was doing. So anyway, the time that I was able to get some core work in it felt good. I was able to get 50 crunches and 25 leg lifts in before my back started to hurt. Tonight, I plan on getting Conrad to bed and doing more.

Meals and nutrition is probably that area that needs the most work for me. It is not secret that I don't eat right. I limited my coffee this morning to two cups, down from the 10 on Saturday and large Latte on Sunday. Breakfast was a cup of instant oat meal, flavored of course, and lunch we actually a breakfast consisting of two eggs over easy hash browns, whole wheat toast and ham. The good news on the food front is that I am getting my 64 oz of water in.

Let see if I can continue the week with at least the core work and water. The nutrition will come along shortly. I am hoping by keeping a log of my food it will identify my short comings. My exercises are getting logged also. The format is still up in the air, but for now, they are going into my PDA.

All in all, this weekend felt good

No comments: